Youth Groups and Sports Teams
in Raymond, Epping, Fremont, Brentwood, Candia, Deerfield and Nottingham
To add a Youth Group or Sports Team to this page send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raymond Cub Scout Pack 100
Cubscout Pack 100 is accepting applications for the new scouting year. If you like the outdoors, fishing, camping, building things, hiking, crafts and learning new things please feel free to contact the Cubmaster, Michele Forrestall at either 895-0561 or email at email@example.com or you can contact the Committee Chair, Joe Lessard at 603-490-1387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail: email@example.com
- Scouting teaches boys from first grade(as of this September) to 5th grade the values of scouting and many skills for outdoor activities. We have a Pinewood Derby, Family Camping(August), Blue and Gold, den meeting, a winter outing, typically snowtubing, and many more family events. We have many scouts that participate in sports which helps them with some scouting awards.
- If you have any questions or are interested in joining please feel free to contact Michele or Joe, they would be happy to assist you! We hope you will join our scouting family!
- Raymond Boy Scout Troop 3
Boy Scout Troop 3 meets Wednesday evenings at 7:00 PM at the Congregational Church of Raymond (Raymond town common near town gazebo). We welcome guests and potential new members, boys ages 11 to 17 or finished the 5th grade.
- Troop 3 has an active outdoor program which includes a campout every month, hikes, mountain climbs, canoe trips and kayak trips. The troop is currently planning a 9-day trip for next summer to Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia. For more infomation contact Scoutmaster Jon McCosh at 603-895-1108.
- Raymond Boy Scout Troop 101
For information contact Scout Master Marc Zahler at 603-895-5681
- Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains
In Girl Scouting, you will find lots of things to do! Girl Scouts are on the go, exploring new places, connecting to exciting people, and taking action in ways that allow them to make a difference in the world. Girl Scouts map out a a Girl Scout Leadership Journey that is customized just for them. Girls include one or more Pathways, Journeys, earn badges and awards, participate in the cookie program and more!
Click Girl Scouts GWM to join NOW!
- Raymond Coalition for Youth
RCFY brings community resources and partners together to help youth reach their potential. We work to empower youth and make our community a safer and healthier place, from community education, programs and family fun events, to our diverse community partners.
- RCFY meetings are the second Thursday of the month, 9 - 10:30 am at Lamprey Health Care
on route 27 in Raymond. For information contact Celeste Clark at 895-4735 x 125.
- 4-H Clubs in Rockingham County
4-H is the youth educational program of UNH Cooperative Extension. The mission of 4-H is to help youth acquire knowledge, develop life skills and form attitudes to enable them to become self directing, productive and contributing members of society.
- For information contact: Rick Alleva, Extension Educator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-679-5616
OR Michael Young, Extension Educator, at email@example.com or 603-679-5616.
- Nor-Rock Vikings Youth Football
Youth who live within the boundaries of Brentwood, East Kingston, Danville, Deerfield, Epping, Exeter, Fremont, Kingston, Lee, Newton, Northwood, Nottingham, Raymond and Sandown are welcome.
- For information contact President/Coach Tona McCarthy - Phone:603-892-1220.
- Note: School districts are not affiliated with the Nor-Rock Vikings**.
- Raymond Silver Saddles 4-H Horse Club
Come learn about the proper care and riding of horses and ponies. The Raymond Silver Saddles has scheduled meetings on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month. 4-H is for girls and boys from 5 years old to 18 years. We meet from 6 pm to 7:30p.m at 86 Nottingham Rd, Raymond. Contact Diane at 895-6392.
- Raymond Soccer Club
The Raymond Soccer Club is an organization designed to promote education of the sport and facilitate good sportsmanship of its participants. Primarily made up of volunteers, The Raymond Soccer Club has emerged as one of the largest volunteer based sports programs in the local area.
- Red Devils Youth Football & Cheer of Epping
We are committed to providing our student athletes with the most committed and experienced football coaches and cheerleading staff. All games are played locally in the seacoast area. No long expensive travel to away games. There are set times for practice and games.
- For more information contact President Larry Furey by email at LFurey@comcast.net or call 603-676-3930.
Deerfield Bulldogs - Youth Tackle Football and Cheer
Deerfield Bulldogs is a youth tackle Football and Cheer program formed on the belief that every child plays. We strive to offer an environment that kids and parents will be proud to be a part of. We are here to offer an organization to help develop the ideals of sportsmanship, team work, honesty, integrity, courage and loyalty in all of our participants.
The Bulldog organization has been formed to coach football and cheer fundamentals to all student atheletes from but not limited to the following towns Deerfield, Northwood, Pittsfield, Epsom,Chichester, Pembroke, Allenstown, Hooksett, Candia and Auburn.
All games will be played locally in the Seacoast area.
GRADE LEVELS: 2ND - 4TH Grade Football & Cheer (Instructional)
5TH - 6TH Grade Football & Cheer
7TH - 8TH Grade Football & Cheer
- THE BULLDOGS FOOTBALL/CHEER BOARD IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING OUR STUDENT ATHELETES WITH THE MOST COMMITED AND EXPERIENCED FOOTBALL AND CHEERLEADING STAFF.
FOR INFORMATION ON THE BULLDOGS PROGRAM PLEASE CONTACT:
PRESIDENTJOSEPH BROWN 603-370-7764
- Host Families Needed For International Exchange Students!
The following great exchange students would love to have a family in NH.
A boy from Germany who really likes baseball, skiing, drawing, swimming tennis, museums and theater.
A girl from Spain who likes volleyball, drama and riding horses.
A girl from Germany who likes volleyball, skiing and drawing.
Also scholarship students are available to choose from the far Eastern countries, Africa, and Russian countries. These students are very special because they are chosen for their academic excellence, leadership ability, and social maturity. Students are chosen quickly. The organizations working with the exchange students are: CCI Greenheart and Forte Exchange .
Please call Ginger Smith 603-397-2494 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with interest and questions very soon.