- Camp Pride NH Lions
- Lions Camp Pride in New Durham, New Hampshire is a Special Needs camp with a fully handicapped accessible facility, built and operated by the 42 Lions Clubs of eastern New Hampshire as a joint district volunteer service project. For more information call 603-859-0417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southern District YMCA/Camp Lincoln, Inc.
- We strive to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. We have a strong core of values and stand firm to a commitment of Caring Responsibility, Honesty, Respect and Vision. We work hard to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities. Southern District YMCA/Camp Lincoln, Inc. is a 501(3)(c) nonprofit.
- Visit our facebook page HERE
YMCA Camp Lincoln is located at 67 Ball Road, Kingston, NH.
Mailing address is: PO Box 729, 67 Ball Road, Kingston, NH 03848
Phone: (603) 642-3361
- Walter Burns Memorial Fishing Day For Children With Special Needs
- This is a day where all the children with special needs can come and fish FREE OF CHARGE for the day and have fun. This program is sponsored by the Piscataqua Fish and Game Club, Inc. PO Box 722, Portsmouth, NH 03802-0722.
- Held at 682 Post Road Greenland , NH 03840. For more information call Ken Twombly by phone at 603-583-2326 or email: email@example.com
- Candia Community Woman's Club
- The Candia Community Woman's Club's mission is to unite the woman of the Greater Candia, NH area to volunteer their time, talents, and energy into an organization that supports people in need through projects that benefit the community and numerous charities.
- For more information contact Lisa Cote at (603) 587-0603 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Stitching Up The World - To stitch up the world, one stitch at a time. We knit, sew, and crochet for charity. Over 3,600 items have been donated since we started in 2010.
- We meet the third Thursday of each month from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Smyth Public Library, Candia.
- For more information contact Lisa Cote at (603) 587-0603 or email: email@example.com
- Fremont Garden Club
- Questions and information available from Carolyn Carr, President of the FGC: phone number 895-4095; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friends of the Fremont Library
- To provide resources to the Fremont Library to make it a more vital part of the community. Normally meets the first Tuesday of the month at 7:pm at 7 Jackie Bernier Drive, Fremont, NH.
- Contact: Warren Gerety or Pat Gerety, phone: 244-2205 or email: friendsof email@example.com
- The Giving Hands Knitting Group
- They meet every Wednesday at 10:00 AM until about Noon. A fun group always looking for new members whose motto is : We knit, we crochet, we laugh, we give, we share, we help, we learn, we love!
- Contact: Meredith Patrick 770-6708 or email: MEREDITHP03042@aol.com
- American Legion Post #90
- 32 C Harriman Hill Rd. Phone: 244-2288
Hours 10:30 am till closing.
- Hurd/Welch Sons of the American Legion Squadron #90 and American Legion Auxiliary Unit #90
Meets 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm
- Hurd/Welch American Legion Post #90
- Meets 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:00pm
- Dudley-Tucker Library
- - Epping St, Raymond, NH, Phone: 895-2633
- Ray-Fre Senior Center
- 64 Main Street, Raymond, NH, Phone: 895-3258
The center opens at 9 am Monday thru Friday.
- Raymond Area Rotary
- - Meetings are Wednesdays at 7:30 AM at the RAY-FRE Senior Center on 64 Main Street, Raymond NH, Phone: 603-244-1623
- The Raymond Area Rotary Club members are from Candia, Deerfield, Epping, Fremont, Nottingham and Raymond. The Rotary motto is,"Service Above Self." Rotary is a worldwide organization of business and professional leaders that provides humanitarian service and encourages high ethical standards in all vocations. Although Rotary clubs develop autonomous service programs, all Rotarians are united in a global campaign to eradicate polio. Come on down and join us.
- Raymond Arts Associates - Phone: 895-4030
- Raymond Area Chamber of Commerce - Phone: (603) 895-2254
- New Chamber office hours: 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Upcoming Raymond Area Chamber Events can be found on the Community Calendar.
- Raymond Community Action Center
- Phone: (603) 895-2303
- Jedediah Brown Homestead, 55 Prescott Rd, Raymond, NH 03077
- Raymond Community Television Website
- Phone: 895-6405
- Click RCTV Information for News articles and Program Schedules from the Cable Committee
- Click I LIKE RCTV to Like Them on Facebook !!
- Raymond Historical Society
- 1 Depot Road, Raymond, NH - Phone:(603) 895-2866
- Raymond Lions Club
- Raymond Recreation Department- Phone: 895-4735 x 105/106
- Raymond School District SAU 33
- Lamprey River Elementary School - Phone: 895-3117
- Iber Holmes Gove Middle School - Phone: 895-3394
- Raymond High School - Phone: 895-6616
- Raymond Voter Information Project
- Phone: 895-4084
- Members of the Raymond Voter Information Project come from a broad range of careers and municipal experience, and have many personal viewpoints. However, within Raymond VIP, they are committed to neither support nor oppose any political party, candidate or warrant article and to focus on providing objective voter information. Raymond VIP is registered with the State of New Hampshire and with the Town Of Raymond as a nonprofit corporation and a charitable trust as a 501 (c) (3) organization. Membership is open to all Raymond registered voters.
- Riverside Park - on Sundeen Parkway, Raymond
- Riverside Bark Dog Park - Located at Riverside Park, Raymond
- Town of Raymond- Phone: 895-4735
- United Veterans Club of Raymond, 39 Main Street - For more information call: 603-895-3661
- Maple Wheadon Veterans of Foreign War Post #4479 and Ladies Auxiliary #4479,
Meets 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm